Product update: Cyber Insurance – including cyber crime
We know cyber isn’t high on the agenda in these uncertain times, but we wanted to let you know we’re still here to support you and are continuing to make improvements to our cyber product based on your feedback.
CPP’s simple Cyber NOW insurance product now comes with cyber-crime and social engineering cover as standard. Aimed specifically at the SME market, it’s quick to process, has a reduced question set and premiums start from £125 + IPT.
As a reminder, our policy includes:
- Cover for businesses with revenues up to £20 million
- Cover for cyber-crimes and social engineering attacks
- FREE Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus (up to 10 licenses) and 100GB Cloud backup storage
- Protection from cyber-attack and any liabilities that arise due to a breach of privacy legislation
- A specialist IT forensic company to investigate what data has been compromised
- Direct access to a 24/7/365 helpline in the event of an incident
- And many other benefits
Talk to us:
We’re here to help you get to grips with the complexities of cyber insurance. If you want to understand the market and the product in more detail, register for our webinar below where our team can answer any questions you may have.
We’re giving brokers an opportunity to get face to face with the CPP team and hear about some of the great InsurTech initiatives that are available for your clients which aim to build up our defence in the ongoing battle against cyber-attacks.
Joanne Neill - Sales manager
Join one of our webinars:
Thursday 2nd April
Thursday 2nd April
Join us for one of our sessions to find out more about the scale of the risk, how you can protect your clients and to see a demo of our technology in action.
Book your place using the links above, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to our sales team if you can’t wait until then.