Serviced by CPP Secure
Help your customers avoid hefty home emergency call out cost with our Home Emergency insurance cover.
Every home owner can relate to needing help with incidents, a burst pipe and water pouring down from ceilings, a sudden loss of electrical or gas supply, removal of pest infestations when a swarm of wasps suddenly appears.
Home Emergency insurance by CPP Secure can be provided as an add-on to home insurance or sold as a standalone policy. By working with us, your clients will receive assistance from a range of trades who will provide speedy emergency repairs to make their home safe and prevent further damage.
The most important thing about a home emergency is what happens when your customers need to make a claim. We work with a specialist claims provider who understands that excellent service and speed of assistance is the most vital factor for your customers in times of need. Their processes are designed to take away any stress and deliver a resolution as quickly as possible. Customers can raise their claim directly with the 24/7 helpline and speak to one of the UK based claims handlers. Alternatively, their digital claims journey enables instant notification of home emergency jobs direct to the tradesperson’s mobile device and SMS updates to your customers so they are kept aware of how a resolution is progressing.
Trust CPP Secure with your Home Emergency requirements for your customers.
This insurance will cover the costs of unlimited emergency repairs, up to £500 per claim including contractor call out charges, labour, parts and materials for a range of household emergencies.
What is covered?
- Complete failure of the gas central heating system (applicable for an additional premium)
- Bursting or sudden leakage of water pipes within the home
- Failure of your domestic hot water heating
- Failure of the only accessible toilet or cistern in the home
- Break-in or vandalism
- Blockage of soil or waste pipes from sinks, basins, bidets, baths or showers
- Removal of wasp nests, mice or rats
- Missing or repositioned roof tiles arising from storm damage
- Failure of your mains services where you are legally responsible
- Failure of or damage to underground drains or sewers
- Alternative accommodation costs up to £200 per night (incl. VAT) for up to 5 nights per claim
What is not covered?
- Any claim occurring within 28 days of policy purchase
- Any claim where the boiler is deemed beyond economic repair or where repair is not possible due to lack of availability of parts
- Claims relating to central heating boilers where the boiler is not a gas boiler
- Claims relating to failure of a toilet where there is another working and accessible toilet within your home
- The costs of repairing any cosmetic damage following the emergency or the subsequent repair
- Any claim for blockage of supply or waste pipes caused by freezing weather
- Please see policy wording and IPID for full exclusions.
As an insurance broker, why should you offer ancillary insurance?
Ancillary insurance products allow you to provide flexible and tailored solutions to meet your client’s needs, and ensure they receive the best value from instructing your services. Being able to create bespoke packages that include ancillary insurance, will allow you to diversify your offering and help you set your services apart from those that are offering generic solutions.
Many of your customers who purchase expensive items will need to feel that peace of mind and financial security is being provided, and as an insurance broker, you are ideally positioned to meet those customers’ needs.
Ancillary insurance products from CPP Secure have been designed to complement and be distributed alongside other products – we are ready and waiting to help you add value to your services.
Peace of mind
Policy administration & claims handling
Customer selects cover type and benefit
All premiums are offered on a 12 month policy cycle
Policy sold through clients infrastructure or an ecommerce website
Policies are fulfilled by the broker system, and bordereaux are submitted as pre-agreed
A full claims handling facility is provided for all our products and services.
Some of our broker partners that work with us
For a comprehensive list of all that is included or excluded in our policy, please contact us using the details above.
This policy is arranged and administered by CPP Secure. CPP Secure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), authorisation number 790304. CPP Secure Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 10257192 and has its registered office at 6 East Parade, Leeds LS1 2AD.