Replacement Hire Vehicle
Serviced by CPP Secure
There are currently 38.7m vehicles* in use on UK roads and with a car accident reported every 10 seconds, even the best of drivers is likely to be in need of a hire vehicle.
That’s why we offer Replacement Hire Vehicle which can get a policyholder back on the road as quickly as possible.
CPP Secure will provide the policyholder with a like for like vehicle, if this is not available at the time of claim, a larger vehicle is usually provided.
The Replacement Hire Vehicle insurance policy covers motor insurance policyholders for the provision of a hire vehicle should their vehicle be damaged and rendered un-driveable.
What is covered?
- Covers the motor insurance policyholder for the provision of a hire vehicle should their vehicle be rendered un-driveable by an accident, fire damage, malicious damage or theft.
- Vehicles used for Driving Instruction or courier & delivery purposes
- If the Insured Vehicle has been professionally adapted or converted to carry a driver or passenger with disabilities and a suitable hire vehicle is not available then the policy will cover for transportation costs up to the daily hire rental costs per day.
What is not covered?
- Any insured vehicle used in any way for hire or reward.
- Any excess that the hire company apply following an accident, fire or theft involving the hire vehicle.
- All fuel, fares and fines relating to the hire vehicle.
- Any provision of a hire vehicle where a hire vehicle is already provided under another insurance.
- Any claim relating to mechanical or electrical breakdown/failure or misfuelling.
- Any claims not reported to the claims line within 14 days of the incident, accident or theft occurring.
- Please see IPID for full exclusions.
Why offer ancillary insurance?
Ancillary insurance products from CPP Secure have been designed to complement and be distributed alongside other products. But as an insurance broker, why should you consider these? The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) is focused on customers being better informed and firms providing products that meet their needs. It is all driven by providing customer value and we believe that’s what ancillary products can do.
Many people who buy expensive items need that additional peace of mind and financial security and as an insurance broker, you are ideally positioned to offer ancillary benefits to meet customers’ needs.
Peace of mind
Policy administration & claims handling
Customer selects cover type and benefit
All premiums are offered on a 12 month policy cycle
Policy sold through clients infrastructure or an ecommerce website
Policies are fulfilled by the broker system, and bordereaux are submitted as pre-agreed
A full claims handling facility is provided for all our products and services.
Some of our broker partners that work with us
For a comprehensive list of all that is included or excluded in our policy, please contact us using the details above.
This policy is arranged and administered by CPP Secure. CPP Secure is a trading style of Blink Innovation (UK) Limited. Blink Innovation (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), authorisation number 790304. Blink Innovation (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 10257192 and has its registered office at 6 East Parade, Leeds LS1 2AD.